Pink Panther Time is money baggy urban hip hop jeans
Retro vintage denim, engineered raw denim generous in size.
Price Â£ 39.99
- WE ONLY SELL 100% ORIGINAL AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS.
- LATEST ADDITION TO THE MONEY JEANS,
- PREMIUM WEIGHT AND QUALITY, HARD WEARING AND STYLISH, TURN UP PRINT, SUITABLE FOR URBAN, HIP HOP, DANCERS AND DESIGNER FANS.
- PLEASE WASH THE JEANS WITH CARE, AS THE JEANS ARE HIGHLY GRAPHIC AND SPECIAL INK, THEY HAVE TO BE WASHED INSIDE OUT, COLD WASH AND NO BLEACH. AS TO THE WASHING INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER/ CONDITIONER.IT IS PREFERABLE TO WASH THE JEANS BY HAND WASH OR GENTLE CYCLE IF NEEDED, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NEGLIGENCE DUE TO WASHING CARE.
- BLUE DENIM JEANS.
- HEAVY PREMIUM WEIGHT.
- TURN UP PRINT SO CAN FIT 30-34 INSIDE LEG.
- ALL ITEMS SENT ROYAL MAIL DELIVERY.
- CHECK OUR EBAY STORE FOR MORE HIP HOP JEANS AND URBAN HIP HOP CLOTHING.
- SIZES AVAILABLE 30 WAIST-42 WAIST.
Best Price Guarantee
UK Based Company
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by clicking on the following links:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
A30 Big Yellow 1 Croydon road, London , ENG, BR3 4AA, United Kingdom